Monday 7 January 2013

Ten thing that can describe Me ~

Well , actually this is an exercise that request by my lecturer to all of us that study in multimedia course need to create a blog . Actually i create this blog not purpose to just for study but i would like to share my things to public to learn more about me . So here is 10 thing that can describe me ~

I'm like a Shield , i will go defensive when there is insult or something that was a threat to me !

I am a maskman , you cannot discover anything from me as a stranger .
I'm like a surrealism art work because i very interest in unrealistic and imagination things .

I just like a troller because i like to prank and troll someone .

I am a sniper because i have to patience and plan for a good timing for something.


I am a medicine , i always like to help my friend away from bad influence .


I am a ray of light , always to give others hope to get up from the fallen despair .


I am a manic , would do some crazy stuff sometimes .


I am straight edge , i hate drugs because for a straight edge guy is drugs free , Drugs is for loser .

Just like CM Punk , you cant predict what im going to do next , always do some that out of your expectation

No comments:

Post a Comment